Call me at (712) 269-5676 for a
If you’re ready for a clear, easy-to-follow plan that will teach your child the skills necessary to happily sleep through the night (and take long, restful naps during the day), then here’s everything you need to know about setting up a private consultation with me.
First, let me tell you exactly what’s included in most packages:
- A preliminary evaluation. This is a comprehensive questionnaire about your child’s sleep habits and routines that you’ll fill out prior to our meeting. (Having this information in advance helps us make the most of our time together.)
- A private, 60 minute consultation where we’ll discuss strategies, troubleshoot possible problems, and learn how to address bedtime, naptime, nightwakings, or any other specific issues you might be dealing with.
- A detailed, fully customized sleep plan that I will prepare for you after the conclusion of our meeting.
- Follow-up telephone calls during the first week (or two for the Toddler package) following the consultation. These follow-up calls typically last about 15 minutes, and we’ll use this time to deal with any setbacks you might be having or answer any general questions.
- Follow-up e-mail support. After your follow-up telephone calls have been used, you still have an additional week of unlimited e-mail support. I’ll give you my private e-mail address, so that you can send me any questions that come up, and I’ll respond to your e-mails within one business day.
The consultation will take place in the comfort of your home or — if you prefer — over the telephone. My availability varies, but I can often accommodate a new client within about a week… and sometimes even sooner. The cost for each package varies depending on the age of your little one. Please click on which package will best fit your family.
–Newborn Pacakge (0-3 months)
–Baby Package (4-18 months)
–Toddler Package (19 months & up)
P.S. If you’re not sure if a consultation is right for you, or if you have any questions at all about what’s included or how it works, I’d like to invite you to take advantage of a FREE 15-minute telephone consultation by calling me at (712) 269-5676. This will give us the chance to chat a little bit about your child’s unique situation, and decide together if a full consultation is the right solution for your family.
I look forward to hearing from you soon and helping you solve your child’s sleep problems!